Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthday Wishes

At the end of this month I am turning 27! It sounds old though I don't feel like I'm going to be 27. Time sure does go by quickly. It seems like it was just yesterday that I turned 25. Here is my birthday wish list. Just sharing for the fun of it and maybe it will help my family know what I would like.

1. CK School Yard Font that can be found here
2. Andy Griffith Poster found here
3. Daydreaming: The Very best of Doris Day (CD)
4. Subscription to Creating Keepsakes (Think I'm going to get my mom to get this one since I have an opportunity for a great deal!)
5. Walmart gift card to print off pictures
6. Andy Griffith Season 8
7. For my dad to turn all his pictures into JPGs so I can use them
8. Copies of the Jane Austen movies that were on TV recently (BIG hint to my Mom)
9. This border punch that I've had my eye on a long time found here
10. For my family to drive down and visit me on my birthday

1 comment:

ELA said...

Are the Jane Austen movies you are talking about the ones that Masterpiece Theatre did? I saw the end of Northanger Abbey and I thought it looked good. Where do you buy them?