My mom has encouraged me to give her a grandkid since the day that Tom and I got married. (That is 3 years today!) Brittany has also joined ranks with my mother and even pats my stomach when I see her asking how baby Atticus is doing.With all the encouragement Tom and I finally decided to adopt a baby girl. We picked her up on the 4th of July and have been in love ever since! My mom was and still is on cloud nine. Brittany loves being an aunt. We have named her Miriam (Miri for short) Anne Bell. Miri is after the main character in the book Princess Academy (good read!) and Anne is my middle name.
It was also quite the coincidence because my good friend Erika adopted a little boy on the same day! She has named him William Fitzgerald Anderson. William after her love for Prince William and Fitzgerald after Mr. Darcy (it’s his first name). Isn’t he precious!It has been such a blessing to be able to share this experience with Erika!
Here is to motherhood!
Note: Thanks to the mothers who actually only lent us their children for a time.
3 comments:
Yup... you had me going...
So it's a joke, right? That's sneaky.
I hope that's a joke cause Erika is my cousin and I have heard nothing about a baby.....
Post a Comment