I love to shop! But not for clothes. Nope! Accessories yes but clothes no. And of course I like to scrapbook shopping. Some other stores I like to visit are Walmart, Target, Goodwill & the Dollar Tree. Not your top of the line stores but they are full of cheap inspiration.
I have a method to the way I shop. I put anything that I like into my shopping cart or basket. Sometimes that can be a lot and sometimes it isn't very much. Once I've gone through the store I then take inventory of what I've collected. I decide what I really want, would use, or can afford. Usually more leaves my cart than stays.
Confession: I don't always put the items back where they belong! Horrible I know. Some lucky employee gets to find a nice pile of random things to put away. I'm not sure why I do it since I feel so guilty afterwards. (I'm still reeling about the fact that I put most of the stuff back at Michaels last Saturday except for three things. Why didn't I put the other three things away?) Yes, I guess I'm just plain lazy sometimes.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No worries M.R. I'm sure that lucky employee is glad to serve. I have a similar shopping technique, but at the end it’s not a question of what I want but what can I carry? Happy shopping! PS. I’m way jealous that you went to Michaels.
Post a Comment