Monday, February 4, 2008

Paige Davis is Back!

I used to love watching Trading Spaces with my mom and sisters. We couldn't wait for a new episode to air. When we found out three years ago that Paige Davis would not be returning to Trading Spaces we went into mourning. It just wasn't the same without her! Needless to say that I haven't really watched the show for the past three years.

Well Paige Davis is back! Yay! I watched a new episode with Tom on Saturday while working out. We don't have cable and so when we want to watch a show we have to go work out. He he he Hey it gets us to the fitness room! It was fun to see her again and to watch her bubbly personality live up the show once again. I am also hoping to get some decorating tips to use in our apt. Most of our walls are bare and we need to liven things up though I won't be gluing hay on the walls to do that (old episode where Hilde did that).

I am excited for the Saturdays to come where I can run on the treadmill and watch Trading Spaces!

No comments: