Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Found

Last night I found heaven! Okay so maybe not literally but close enough for me! I have been very sad about the lack of scrapbooking products to be found in Eugene. Joann's is pathetic that I don't even know why I bother going there. Well I thought that maybe the Joann's in Springfield would be better so I gave them a call. Well they suggested that I try Ben Franklin's Crafts. We had a Ben Franklin in Battle Ground years ago but at the time they weren't too big on scrapbooking supplies. But the thought that maybe they would have something fun got me to visit their store. HEAVEN! It isn't even close to as big as some of the stores in Utah but for here it is perfect! They have tons of fun stamps, paper, stickers, rub-ons, ribbon, etc. I stayed in the store until they closed. I was just having too much fun! I wanted to visit again today but was able to restrain myself. Eugene is finally home! ;o)

1 comment:

ELA said...

Oh, the magic of finding a new scrapbooking store.... You lucky lucky girl! I think you should open up a personal scrapbook shopping service. I give you money and you go spend it and then send the treasures you by back to me. Sounds like fun to me.