Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Husband & Wife

1. What is your husband's name? Thomas
2. How long have you been together? We have been married for 2 years, 6 months and 7 days
3. How long did you date? Well we went on a date in August 2004 but didn't really start dating until April of 2005.
4. How old is he? 26
5. Who eats more? Tom usually eats more. Sometimes we eat about the same amount. Totally depends on how hungry I am.
6. Who said I love you first? I did. Tom was too scared to say it.
7. Who is taller? Tom by about a foot.
8. Who sings better? Tom does...he can actually read music.
9. Who is smarter? Well that depends. When it comes to math Tom is smarter but when it comes to understanding people, relationships, and things like that I am.
10. Whose temper is worse? Neither of us really have a temper though I think I get upset more often than he does.
11. Who does the laundry? Both of us. But before we moved here Tom usually did it all.
12. Who does the dishes? Tom. I think I have maybe done the dishes 3 times now.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If looking at the bed, Tom does.
14. Who pays the bills? I am usually the one who keeps track of when they are due and Tom pays them.
15. Who mows the lawn? Some guys that the apt. complex pays to do it.
16. Who cooks dinner? Tom does. Yes it is true. I help out now and then. I keep making goals to cook more but so far it really hasn't happened.
17. Who drives when you are together? Tom does. At first I did most of the driving because it was "my" car. My dad always did the driving when we were all together so I guess I've just put Tom in that role too.
18. Who is more stubborn? I don't think we are very stubborn. But certain topics will bring it out occasionally.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Tom. He likes to have things great between us. Sometimes he isn't wrong but apologizes anyways just to make sure things are covered.
20. Whose parents do you see the most? Well up until now it has been Tom's parents because we lived so close to them. Now we live closer to my parents.
21. Who proposed? Tom. It was outside late a night in the middle of the street. I thought he was trying to kiss me and missed while he was going down on one knee. So he kissed me and then got down on one knee. I don't think I actually ever said yes. I was kind of in shock which is hard to explain since I knew he was buying the ring that day but I thought he would get it sized first.
22. Who is more sensitive? We are both pretty sensitive.
23. Who has more friends? Um hard to say.
24. Who has more siblings? I do. Tom has two brothers and I have one brother and two sisters.
25. Who wears the pants in the family? I say I do but he doesn't like it when I do. We pretty much wear them together.
26. Where did you meet? At the Malt Shoppe when I started working there.
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? I have no idea. I'm sure it was a simple hi.
28. Where was your first date? A dollar movie and lunch at Betos. We then both had to be at work.
29. Where was your first kiss? On BYU campus. We were taking a late night stroll. It took him about an hour to get the courage. We were climbing down some steps and he stopped me one step above him. Thought that would help with the height difference. :o)
30. Where did you get engaged? In the middle of the street between where we lived. All he knew was that he wanted to do it under a street light in the sprinkling mist. It honestly was perfect.
31. Where were you married? The Portland Temple
32. Where was the honeymoon? Long Beach, WA
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? Longer!

Tom- thanks so much for all you do! I'm honestly spoiled. Love you always and forever!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I remember you guys had just started dating when I left for tour. I came back and a lot had happened! :)