I have been a pretty good girl this year. Of course there is always room for improvement but overall I don't think you can complain.
As for the things I would like to find under my Christmas tree this year:
1. A walmart gift card for developing photos (It is about time for me to scrapbook my own photos.)
2. A fun surprise (You know what I like or at least you should by now.)
3. Anne of Green Gables on DVD (always need some new chick flicks to watch)
4. Time to scrapbook for myself (so you can't really put this under my tree)
5. An autographed picture of Doris Day (or a picture for me to mail to Doris Day for her to autograph - one for my sister would be great too)
6. North & South on DVD (I like long movies ok)
7. A fun colorful banner for my etsy shop (I'm ready for an updated look)
8. A newborn baby without getting too fat and without the pain (I can dream can't I?)
9. A third bedroom for the newborn baby (The 2nd one doesn't have any room!)
10. For Tom to pass his tests at the end of the month (We really want to stay in Eugene longer.)
11. For my mom to be able to follow her dream (Even if it means greater distance between us.)
12. The internet in my apartment (Would make etsy a lot easier.)
Thank you for all the gifts of the past and hopefully you will make me one very happy girl on Christmas Day!
Your Biggest Fan,
Melissa
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment