Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Surprise Weekend

Kari called me Sunday evening letting me know that she would be stopping by Monday and spending the night. I was so excited! We both needed some cheering up and a bff fix.

We spent most of our time chatting it up about various different subjects. We also went to Chili’s, Walmart, and Cold Stone. Kari wanted to dye her hair darker and encouraged me to dye mine too. I actually hadn’t thought of doing it again but what the heck! We both are now dark brunettes.

We also watched Penelope and Wives & Daughters. Tom and I went to bed half way through Wives & Daughters which was about 3am. Kari finished the movie. (I had already seen it.)

Thanks for taking the time to visit Kari. I had a blast!

2 comments:

ELA said...

That's a nice look! Why didn't you post and after picture. I want to see what it looks like.

Natalie said...

I can't wait to see your new hair.