Friday, April 18, 2008

Quirk #1

I love Tom for many reasons but have discovered that I love his quirks too! Sure they can be annoying sometimes but overall I just find them funny and the make me smile!

Quirk #1: Getting Pen All Over His Hands


Tom spends most of his time doing math. No surprise there since he is getting his Ph.D. in Math. Some of his homework assignments can take him up to 5 hours or more to complete. Many have assumed that he does his homework in pencil. This is not the case. He likes to use only pen. If he makes a mistake he just scribbles it out. He usually recopies his homework before turning it in.

All of this math homework + a blue pen = ink all over his hands! I noticed this quirk right off after we were married. Sometimes I will find streaks of ink on his clothes too and lately he has come home with smudges of ink smeared on his face. He likes to fidget and so while thinking about his math problems I think he plays with his pen. I'm not really sure though. I'll have to observe more closely!

1 comment:

A little Birdie... said...

Ok so I know this has nothing to do with the post, but I blog-stalked you! And I have to say your scrapbooking is a-ma-zing! LOVE IT! Love your blog too!

Heather (Richardson)Bird