I had a great 8 days with my parents this past week. By the time I got home to OR I was exhausted from running around everywhere. Since I don't have a whole lot of time on the internet I thought I would share a couple of pictures from my week.I got to go to lunch with my mom and our good friend Lisa. I've known Lisa for many years. I even babysat her once when she was a lot younger. It was great to see her and hear about her plans for going to BYU-I. I'm so excited for her! I know she is going to love it!
I have been wanting to visit IKEA again for a month or so because I wanted to get some decorating ideas for my apartment. The walls are still bare. On the way down to IKEA a window of the car fell all the way down and we couldn't get it to go back up. So we decided to dash inside anyways and hope that the car would still be there when we got back out. Luckily for us it was right where we had left it. I did get some ideas and bought a couple of things so we will have to see what I come up with for our walls.
Firth has not been doing well for a couple of weeks now. He started to lose a lot of hair and started to get these bloody sores on his back. My mom did some research on the internet and read that we should cover him with bag balm. So we did this for a couple of days in a row and we discovered that he liked to eat it off of himself. Not good! I won't go into detail but lets just say there were smelly consequences. He seems to be doing better now and his hair is growing back. Both my mom and I love this little tyke!
My best friend Kari and I decided to take a trip to the zoo. I hadn't been there in years so I was way excited to go. The weather was perfect too! We both noticed a lot of changes that they were making to the zoo in preparation for this summer. I was sad to find out that they had done away with the Alaskan Tundra. The wolves were one of my favorite animals to see. We took some fun pictures of the animals and a couple of silly ones of us. After the trip to the zoo we stopped by Cold Stone. Being the ice cream fanatic that I am, I was in heaven! Thank you Kari!

I have been wanting to visit the Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge with my dad for a couple of months now. He is really into photographing birds right now. The weather was perfect and we made the loop 3 times. I think I was most excited about seeing a bald eagle flying in the air! I think it was my first time seeing one in nature and not in the zoo. We saw a few hawks and one of them was perched on a sign that was really close to our car. I saw some other exciting birds but I don't know how to spell their names. He he he
Thanks mom and dad for such a fun filled week! I love you guys and look forward seeing you again in a couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment