Friday, December 14, 2007

Tagged by Erika :o)

I have already answered some of the questions so here are the ones that I haven't answered before.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
A. Going to BG High School as a Sophomore
B. Learning to Drive
C. Crushing on Daniel Hunt
D. Obsessed with Getting Straight A's
E. Member of Key Club and National Honor Society

5 Things on my to-do list today:
A. Finish Writing Christmas Cards
B. Mail Finished Christmas Cards
C. Cutting Down a Christmas Tree
D. Finish Some Christmas Presents
E. Watch a Christmas Movie

5 Snacks I enjoy:
A. Frito's
B. Gatorade- I crave it all the time now!
C. Cookies
D. Ice Cream
E. Apple Slices

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
A. Own and Run a Scrapbooking Store
B. Enjoy Not Having to Live Pay Check to Pay Check
C. Give Money Away to Those Around Me That are in Need
D. Buy Brittany a Mini Cooper
E. Buy a Newer Car though not too New...I would stress about getting in a car accident and to me it always seems like it would be worse to crash a newer car.

5 Things people probably don’t know about me:
A. I love the Andy Griffith Show! I have all but two seasons. Watching it just makes me so happy!
B. I am addicted to buying scrapbook supplies! Luckily I control myself most of the time. If I really want something really bad then I just day dream about owning it and I usually can stop myself from getting it. There is just so much fun stuff out there!
C. One of my pet peeves is driving around a parking lot trying to find a closer parking space. Walking does the body good!
D. I hate to cook though I love to bake. I'm not a huge food person and would much rather be doing something else rather than cooking. Luckily Tom doesn't mind cooking some simple meals for me!
E. I love to go down every aisle in the dollar store. I try to find things that get my creative juices flowing. It is amazing all the things that can be used to make a mini scrapbook!

Anyone who would like to answer these questions, here is your official invite!

1 comment:

Susan and Chris said...

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. I noticed in your books read list that you've read Mr. Darcy takes a wife. Is that any good? I've been thinking about reading it.