
One of my all time favorite authors is Robin Jones Gunn. I discovered her through a dear friend when I was in middle school. She is a pretty well known Christian author. As a teenager trying to find clean books to read I started to read books by Christian authors because for the most part they were clean and inspirational. I still love them!
Robin Jones Gunn has a website and a newsletter that I signed up for a couple of months ago. It keeps me updated with what she is up to and her new books coming out. Well I got an email about a contest that she was having. All I had to do was email her assistant Rachel Z. and tell her who I would give Robin Jones Gunn's new Christmas novel, Finding Father Christmas. I thought it couldn't hurt to try so I sent off an email explaining on how I would give the book to my mom who has a Christmas tradition of reading Christmas books and stories during the holiday season. Well during the Thanksgiving break I got an email that told me I had won! I was actually on the phone with Tom and started jumping up and down screaming.
So in October I won the coloring contest and last month I won the book. What is in store for me this month? Can't wait to find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment